Visit the RustRidge Winery
Our guides await your visit
To taste RustRidge wines, please book a visit to our ranch and winery for one
of our daily scheduled tastings: 11 am 1 pm or 3 pm
our sit down tastings at a long wooden table in the tasting room, where you
sip wine while enjoying the view of our Chiles Valley vineyard.
Jim or Susan will pour the wines for your tasting. Jim is our vineyard
manager and racehorse trainer, Susan is our winemaker and general manager.
Both have twenty years of vineyard and winemaking experience and have
great stories to share with you about the history of RustRidge,
race horses, grape growing and winemaking. Jim and Susan also run a
B&B on their ranch.
The tasting are 45 minutes long and afterwards you are welcome to walk
through the vineyards, visit the horses and picnic under the oak trees.
Our Wine Tastings
- Standard Wine Tasting
- This tasting consists of 5-6 estate wines.
- We produce:
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Two styles of Chardonnay
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Zinfandel called RaceHorse Red
Four or more people are required for the following tastings
- Reserve and Library Wines
- This tasting consists of 4 wines that are of limited
availability, including older Cabernet Sauvignons.
- Wine and Herb Tasting
- This is a food and wine pairing with an herb emphasis. The herbs
used will be from the RustRidge gardens where we grow thyme, oregano,
rosemary, sage, lavender, mint, cilantro, chives, basil (in season)
etc. The wines offered will be current releases. This tasting may
occur outdoors, weather permitting and is a leisurely 1.5-2 hour
- Wine and Chocolate
- This tasting will consist of current releases paired with Tea
Room organic tea infused chocolates.
- Tasting Fees
- Standard tasting: $20/person (waived with two bottle purchase)
- Wine and Chocolate: $30/person (waived with three bottle purchase)
- Reserve tasting: $40/person
- Wine and Herb tasting: $50/person
- Tasting Schedule
- 11 am, 1 pm & 3 pm. (each tasting is 45 minutes) If a different
time is needed please email or call us with your request.
- Cancellation policy
- 24 hour cancellation required for standard, reserve and
chocolate ($5/person cancellation fee)
- 5 day cancellation required for food and herb tasting (50%
- Book Your Reservation
2910 Lower Chiles Valley Road
St. Helena, CA 94574
Ph (707) 965-9353, Fax (707) 286-5502
Copyright© 2008, RustRidge
Partnership, All Rights Reserved